Monday, May 30, 2011

Oh How I Love The Gays!

This is just a real quick little post. I've been wanting to do some awesome "Favorite Things" posts like my fabulous friend Kristen Rucker. She Always has the best blog reads! If you aren't already following her, go check her out at www.kristenrucker.com.

So to start off my series of favs, I'm going with... My Favorite Gay! However, because I know so many amazing homosexuals in life :), I decided to keep the selection for this post strictly notably famous gays. So without further ado, here they are in no particular order:

1. Tim Gunn

I wish all the time that I was talented at clothing design. Not because I have a great passion for it and would love to work in the industry, but because I want to go on Project Runway and meet Tim Gunn! I really want him to say to me his signature, "Make it work!"


2. Clinton Kelly

Wouldn't it be fabulous to have a friend like Clinton Kelly? I would always look amazing under his tutelage. Just don't put me on your show and tell everyone how horrible I look on my own ok?



3. Neil Patrick Harris


I was never an avid watcher of Doogie Howser M.D., but Neil Patrick Harris has become a huge favorite! What's funny is his character "Barney" on HIMYM is the complete opposite of a gay man, and he is legen....wait fo it...DARY! He totally makes that show for me. Add in his musical talent and the fact that he did a project with Joss Whedon (Dr. Horrible's Sing-a-long Blog), and he's won my favor.



4. Darren Criss


To be fair, Darren is not actually gay in real life. He just plays one on TV. He plays the role of Blaine on Glee. I'm not sure if it's his boyish good looks, his amazing singing voice, or my love affair of all things prep school boys that made me want him on this list, but whatever it was here he is.



5. Ellen Degeneras


I'm not as knowledgable about the ladies in this arena, but who doesn't know (and love) Ellen?!? She is so quirky and fun she just had to be on my list. Plus I adore anyone, gay or straight who can think on their feet in such a fast and hilarious way.



So there it is my favorite famous gays. Hope you enjoyed. :)

















































No comments:

Post a Comment